This programme is under construction. Seeking expressions of interest
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Full employment in a medical practice throughout the duration of the programme
Medical or health-related science degree granted by a recognised institution
What will I study?
- Digital Health Technologies & Systems
- Design thinking and participative design
- Evaluation of solutions
- Leading change in digital health
- Digital health ecosystems
- Electronic Medical Records & Data Management
- Data acquisition, storage, management and governance
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Uses of digital health solutions in chronic disease mgmt.
- Older adults, caregivers, service providers
- Digital Inclusion
- Assistive technologies
- Innovations that promote well-being and self-management
- Wearable & implantable technologies
- Digital Health Policy
- Digital health and clinical decision making
- Smart pharma
- Ethical issues and risks associated with digital health
- Evaluation and impact of digital health solutions on patients, service and healthcare practitioners
Upon completion of this programme, you will:
- understand the impact digital health solutions , can have on patients, professionals and healthcare systems
- have enhanced confidence in design thinking, participative design and the evaluation, selection and implementation of digital health solutions
- employ effective communication, collaborative and leadership skills when planning and developing a plan of care that incorporates eHealth solutions
- have an understanding of managerial, social, regulatory, and ethical implications of the use of technology in healthcare
- have exposure to research and current scientific evidence relating to digital health
- have access to a community of global leaders in healthcare technology and digital health
Ready to find out more?
Fill in the form below to receive the full program details, including pricing, funding and intake dates.