A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)02 Sep 2018
Our Medical Director, Dr Kunal D Patel was interviewed by the Guardian, shedding light on the world of technology and health education from a social perspective, while sneakily giving a taste of his everyday life!
"My work at iheed is aimed at making sure we use digital content to dramatically alter formal health worker training while fueling entrepreneurial innovation that supports continuous training. I've been involved with iheed for the past year and it started from meeting the CEO over coffee, and realising we have the same aims and goals regarding global health education and technology, particularly for low- and middle-income countries."
- MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)
- iheed speaks at PEI Spotlight Seminar: The Future of Public Health in Africa (Planet Earth Institute)
- How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)
- How mobile phones can be used to fight diseases like Ebola (The Journal)
- A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)