A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)02 Sep 2018
Our Medical Director, Dr Kunal D Patel was interviewed by the Guardian, shedding light on the world of technology and health education from a social perspective, while sneakily giving a taste of his everyday life!
"My work at iheed is aimed at making sure we use digital content to dramatically alter formal health worker training while fueling entrepreneurial innovation that supports continuous training. I've been involved with iheed for the past year and it started from meeting the CEO over coffee, and realising we have the same aims and goals regarding global health education and technology, particularly for low- and middle-income countries."
- Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner
- Latest acquisition by Cambridge Education Group (CEG) and Bridgepoint proves to be just what the doctor ordered
- Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Dubai Health Authority launch Medical Education Platform DARB
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective