A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)02 Sep 2018
Our Medical Director, Dr Kunal D Patel was interviewed by the Guardian, shedding light on the world of technology and health education from a social perspective, while sneakily giving a taste of his everyday life!
"My work at iheed is aimed at making sure we use digital content to dramatically alter formal health worker training while fueling entrepreneurial innovation that supports continuous training. I've been involved with iheed for the past year and it started from meeting the CEO over coffee, and realising we have the same aims and goals regarding global health education and technology, particularly for low- and middle-income countries."
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective
- Covid-19 Webinar Series: Experiences from the front-line. Brought to you by iheed and Afya
- iheed Co-Authors a Paper Focusing on Systems Thinking and Advocacy as Part of Health Training
- Celebrating Educational Achievement at Arab Health 2020
- World Diabetes Day: Proud to be strengthening diabetes knowledge globally