How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)02 Sep 2018
In November 2014, iheed partnered with John's Hopkins University to deliver the world's foremost event for Technology in Global Health Education, the GEThealth Summit. Eilis O'Regan summarises the event.
- MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)
- iheed speaks at PEI Spotlight Seminar: The Future of Public Health in Africa (Planet Earth Institute)
- How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)
- How mobile phones can be used to fight diseases like Ebola (The Journal)
- A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)