How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)02 Sep 2018
In November 2014, iheed partnered with John's Hopkins University to deliver the world's foremost event for Technology in Global Health Education, the GEThealth Summit. Eilis O'Regan summarises the event.
- iheed introduces new partnerships at Wonca EMR 2019
- New Publication on The Dynamics of Pharmacists and Interprofessional Roles within the Community and Primary Care
- MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)
- iheed speaks at PEI Spotlight Seminar: The Future of Public Health in Africa (Planet Earth Institute)
- How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)