Below is a list of documents to include with your application. If you don’t have all documents ready, you can submit what you have. You will be able to log into your application later to upload remaining documents.
1. Academic Certificate - undergraduate degree certificate.
2. Personal Statement - 500 words discussing your motivations for applying and your ability to do the programme. Include professional experience, interest in the subject, reasons for applying and what you hope to gain from the programme.
*For the PGCert or MSc in Medical Education - please also detail prior experience in Medical Education and teaching opportunities you will have access to while on the programme.
3. Letter of Recommendation - from an employer, colleague or academic.
4. Copy of Identification - details page of passport, driver's licence, or other national ID card. Must include – name, date of birth and photo.
English is the mode of instruction for all programmes, so you must be proficient in English. We have several ways to satisfy English proficiency including:
Previous undergraduate or postgraduate qualification where the mode of instruction was English.
IELTS, OET, TOEFL, PTE or any other recognised English Proficiency test.
iheed online English Proficiency test.
2. PGCert in Medical Education
4. Master’s in Public Health & Health Promotion
5. Master’s in Healthcare Leadership