This programme is under construction. Seeking expressions of interest
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Full employment in a medical practice throughout the duration of the programme
Medical or health-related science degree granted by a recognised institution
What will I study?
- Introduction to Quality Improvement in Aging Populations
- Falls, Syncope and Bone Health
- Community Care and Legal issues
- Brain Health in the Older Person
- Multi-Morbidity and Frailty in the Older Person
- Psychiatry in the Older Person
- Palliative Care, Advance Care and Reablement
Upon completion of this programme, you will:
- have enhanced confidence in the diagnosis, treatment, management and care of older patients
- provide optimal health services for the older person
- have exposure to research and current scientific evidence relating to Geriatrics
- have access to an evolving community of global leaders in Medicine for the Older Person
Ready to find out more?
Fill in the form below to receive the full program details, including pricing, funding and intake dates.