- Heavily focussed on 'Learning by doing' - Stimulating formative assessments and group work
- Interprofessional - this programme will welcome all HCWs
- Developed by international educators of the highest calibre.
- 'Assessment for Learning' rather than 'Assessment of Learning'
- Truly international: this programme prides itself on bringing together diverse clinicians from all over the globe.
- Reflective summative learning
- No final exam
- Safe - non-judgmental environment to learn within a culturally diverse group dynamic
- Evidence-based education
- Interactive, stimulating and most importantly Fun! with high touch points and group interaction to ensure engagement and low levels of attrition
UK Level 7, Postgraduate Certificate
University of Warwick
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Hold a degree of relevance to the delivery of medical education granted by a recognised institution
Need to be actively engaged in Medical Education so that learnings can be applied
What will I study?
- Online group tutorials
- Stimulating Formative Assessments
- Summative Reflective Exercises
- Tutor-moderated discussion forums
- Introduction to teaching and learning in a healthcare setting
- Planning a teaching session
- Teaching and learning in different group structures/formats
- Professional development for teaching
- Assignment guidance tutorials & self-directed learning
- Examination and critique of published frameworks and models of ‘effective’ and ‘excellent’ teaching
- Key concepts and processes in curriculum design
- Models of interprofessional education and their evidence base
- Generic capabilities relating to teaching expertise (professional identity formation, team working, communication)
- Processes and methods of reflective practice
Current methods and directions in both formative and summative assessment of learning underpinning a programme of assessment will be explored, including:
- assessment tools
- standard-setting methods
- assessment of professionalism
- Graduates will receive a Postgraduate Certificate from the prestigious University of Warwick, ranked 8th in the UK and 62nd in the world
- Graduates will be recognised as leaders who can mentor less experienced professionals
- Designed and delivered by world-leading experts
- No need to take time away from work or travel to a classroom
- Local CME accreditation awarded
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device
Ready to find out more?
Fill in the form below to receive the full program details, including pricing, funding and intake dates.