iheed at Diabetes Professional Care 201901 Nov 2019
We were in London this week attending the Diabetes Professional Care Conference 2019, interacting with the diabetes care community, ranging from health care professionals, patients, tech companies and representatives of the pharmaceutical industry.
DPC2019 is one of the largest gatherings focused purely on diabetes care and is seen as a highly influential event. We were very proud to be invited to speak about our innovative, online Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes in partnership with the University of Warwick.
Director of Global Marketing at iheed, Rebecca Patterson talking about the diploma and innovative medical education
There were more updates around digital health and diabetes including increased use of Open APS and it was great to see so many health workers learning more about open-loop systems when it comes to insulin and glucose management. Additionally, topics such as diabetes management for those of ethnic background was given more attention as it is now increasingly recognised that diabetes management must be context and culturally specific.
We are proud to be part of the growing diabetes education community and are already looking forward to 2020.
Dr Kunal Patel
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective
- Covid-19 Webinar Series: Experiences from the front-line. Brought to you by iheed and Afya
- iheed Co-Authors a Paper Focusing on Systems Thinking and Advocacy as Part of Health Training
- Celebrating Educational Achievement at Arab Health 2020
- World Diabetes Day: Proud to be strengthening diabetes knowledge globally