iheed introduces new partnerships at Wonca EMR 201922 Mar 2019
Dr Kunal Patel and Mr Anthony Cahill of the iheed team are pleased to attend the Sixth Wonca East Mediterranean Family Medicine Congress, in Beirut, where they will be speaking and announcing iheed’s new academic partnerships.
These include partnerships with the world’s leading universities and medical training bodies, University of Warwick, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI), and the Irish College of General Practitioners (ICGP).
These new partnerships will help deliver, best of practice education in topics such as Diabetes, Paediatrics and Healthcare Leadership, utilizing innovative technology-driven learning, interprofessional methodology and clinical expertise provided by the partners.
The team at iheed are excited and honoured to have established such partnerships and look forward to working together with them, delivering state of the art health education globally.
This year, WONCA EMR conference has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments in Family Medicine and Primary Health Care.
Dr Kunal Patel, Medical Director at iheed will be speaking at the conference on Friday, March 22nd, highlighting how digital spaces and innovative learning can enhance healthcare knowledge and confidence.
(Photo: Profs Rich Roberts & Val Wass, Mr Fintan Foy (ICGP), Mr Anthony Cahill & Dr Kunal Patel in Beirut, Lebanon attending WONCA EMR)
- iheed wins award at EdTechX 2019
- iheed introduces new partnerships at Wonca EMR 2019
- New Publication on The Dynamics of Pharmacists and Interprofessional Roles within the Community and Primary Care
- MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)
- iheed speaks at PEI Spotlight Seminar: The Future of Public Health in Africa (Planet Earth Institute)