MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)02 Sep 2018
Health care systems face ever-growing challenges: widening inequalities, emerging infectious and environmental risks, the rise of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), and ageing populations.
Universal health coverage (UHC) is a goal “to ensure that all people obtain the health services they need without suffering financial hardship when paying for them.”
- MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)
- iheed speaks at PEI Spotlight Seminar: The Future of Public Health in Africa (Planet Earth Institute)
- How a mobile phone will treat the poorest (Irish Independent)
- How mobile phones can be used to fight diseases like Ebola (The Journal)
- A day in the life of a Medical Director (The Guardian)