MedX 2017: Innovation and the path to Universal Health Coverage (Memotext)02 Sep 2018
Health care systems face ever-growing challenges: widening inequalities, emerging infectious and environmental risks, the rise of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), and ageing populations.
Universal health coverage (UHC) is a goal “to ensure that all people obtain the health services they need without suffering financial hardship when paying for them.”
- Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner
- Latest acquisition by Cambridge Education Group (CEG) and Bridgepoint proves to be just what the doctor ordered
- Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Dubai Health Authority launch Medical Education Platform DARB
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective