Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner26 Nov 2021
The entire iheed team, in particular, the Department of Academic Aﬀairs and the Programme Management Team for the iheed University of Warwick Masters in Public Health and Health Promotion are pleased to announce the award of a full-tuition scholarship for the October 2021 Masters in Public Health and Health Promotion to Dr. Wamaka Kaminyoge.
A qualified medical doctor, Wamaka has been involved in implementing HIV treatment and care programs in low limited resource settings and is currently working as a TB/HIV Lead for Partners in Health in Liberia. His work as technical advisor-HIV care at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) in Malawi is truly inspirational.
By undertaking this programme, Wamaka hopes to benefit the 1,000,000 Liberians who are currently under his scope of work. We are sure you will join us in congratulating Wamaka and wishing him all the best with his studies and his work.
Awarding this scholarship to one person was an extraordinarily difficult decision to make. We thank all of those who applied for their application and, more importantly, their dedication to the planet’s health. Like us, we hope that the wider iheed community of students and alumni will agree with our decision to award such an inspirational recipient as Wamaka.
- Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner
- Latest acquisition by Cambridge Education Group (CEG) and Bridgepoint proves to be just what the doctor ordered
- Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Dubai Health Authority launch Medical Education Platform DARB
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective