Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic26 Mar 2021
With the COVID-19 pandemic still ongoing and increasingly getting worse in some parts of the world, the training of health care workers has never been so important.
There has been a massive shift toward online learning, yet its uptake has been inefficient and has not adapted to the ever-changing pandemic environment.
Professor Niall Winters of Oxford University and Dr Kunal Patel of iheed have published a paper examining how a novel, dynamicist approach to online learning is needed now, more than ever before.
This approach allows for easier integration of major aspects of the health space, such as infrastructure and patients themselves while promoting interprofessional education and collaboration.
- Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner
- Latest acquisition by Cambridge Education Group (CEG) and Bridgepoint proves to be just what the doctor ordered
- Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Dubai Health Authority launch Medical Education Platform DARB
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective