This programme is under construction
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Full employment in a medical practice throughout the duration of the programme
You must be a fully qualified doctor
What will I study?
- Module 1: Physiology of Pregnancy
- Module 2: First Trimester
- Module 3: Ultrasound in Pregnancy
- Module 4: Labour and Delivery
- Module 5: Maternal and Foetal Infections
- Module 6: Medical Disorders of Pregnancy
- Module 7: Multiple Pregnancy
- Module 8: Preterm Labour
- Module 9: Rhesus Disease
- Module 10: Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Module 11: Prescribed drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Module 12: Menstrual Problems
- Module 13: Urinary Problems and Utero-vaginal Prolapse
- Module 14: Cervical Screening
- Module 15: Subfertility
- Module 16: Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Module 17: Abdominal Masses
- Module 18: Vulval Disorders
- Module 19: Hirsutism
Upon completion of this programme, you will:
- have enhanced confidence in the diagnosis, treatment, management and care of female patients.
- provide optimal health services for women.
- communicate respectfully and effectively with women of all ages.
- act as a patient advocate and coordinator of care for female patients across the continuum of female care
- have exposure to research and current scientific evidence relating to OBGYN
- have access to an evolving community of global leaders in women’s health
Ready to find out more?
Fill in the form below to receive the full program details, including pricing, funding and intake dates.