- Broaden your opportunities beyond frontline care
- Develop strong, strategic leadership capabilities
- Enhance your career and mobility options
- Gain the skills to remain relevant in an evolving health system
- Apply evidence-based thinking to a range of disciplines
- Learn from renowned Healthcare Leadership experts
University of Warwick
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Need to have an honours degree or equivalent from a recognised institution
What will I study?
- Online group tutorials
- Tutor-moderated discussion forums
- Interactive case studies
- Reflective exercises
- Online examinations
- Understanding leadership and management
- Understanding motivation
- Influencing skills
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Assignment guidance tutorials & self-directed learning
- Understanding safety, quality and performance in healthcare settings.
- Understanding new constructs of patient safety
- Key concepts and processes of enquiry
- Key models for developing effective improvement plans
- Working with providers and consumers iteratively to design safer and high-quality systems
- Analysis underpinning service improvement
- Evidence-based systems diagnosis
- Learning, Discovery and Problem-solving frameworks
- Appreciative inquiry in Leadership Development & Organisational change
- Using feedback in healthcare assessments
- What is engagement?
- Benefits of engagement
- Evaluating engagement
- Vision and values
- Reactions to change – understanding optimism vs pessimism.
- Key models of change
- Overcoming resistance in yourself
- Planning to deliver change – change champions
- Understanding the viral nature of behavioral change
- Project managing change
- Stakeholder analysis and bringing people together
- Helping others to interpret future impact of decisions
- Creating cross sectoral collaborations
- Framing the context for change
Your research-based professional project will culminate in a ‘conference ready’ poster presentation and 4,000-word article ready for submission to peer-reviewed journals.
- Graduates will receive a Masters from the prestigious University of Warwick, ranked 9th in the UK and 61st in the world
- Designed and delivered by world-leading experts
- No need to take time away from work or travel to a classroom
- Local CME accreditation awarded
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device
Ready to find out more?
Fill in the form below to receive the full program details, including pricing, funding and intake dates.