Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective05 Jun 2020
Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success - an online medical education perspective – Webinar, June 11th 1500-1600 BST
iheed and Canvas are pleased to announce an open webinar, responding to the immediate and growing need for medical education to adapt to the online space.
The Covid-19 pandemic has created an unprecedented moment of global transformation in the university sector. Universities have responded heroically switching to remote delivery but simply delivering course materials through digital platforms is not enough. More is needed to expedite the transformation of medical education programmes to online or blended delivery using proven, evidence-based methods and to attract international audiences.
As health workers, we know nothing replaces clinical experience and patient exposure, but at iheed, we have innovated with our university partners to use the latest approaches including online simulation, game-based learning, real-time competency tracking, peer to peer-based assessment tools and virtual OSCEs to replicate and support the necessary clinical interaction.
• Are you based in a Medical School or involved in Medical Education?
• How comfortable are your faculty embracing the new online teaching reality?
• What tools and resources do you already have for the forthcoming semester?
• What access do you have to learning technologists and instructional designers?
• Do you have a unified approach to online student engagement?
• Have you future-proofed your approach to online medical education with a systematic strategy?
If your answers to these questions are less than ideal and if you’re looking to help your university thrive in the digital age, then please join the iheed and canvas webinar to discover how you can transform medical education delivery online. Register for the webinar HERE
Confirmed Speakers Are:
• Sam Blyth, Senior Director of Sales for Instructure, Canvas
• Diarmuid Breathnach, Director of Academic Affairs, iheed
• Brian O’Malley, Director of Global Client Services, iheed
Share the conversation: #iheedCanvasHealthEd
- Masters in Public Health Scholarship Winner
- Latest acquisition by Cambridge Education Group (CEG) and Bridgepoint proves to be just what the doctor ordered
- Paper Published: Reimagining Online Learning During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Dubai Health Authority launch Medical Education Platform DARB
- Creating an achievable online structure for faculty and student success – an online medical education perspective