iheed has developed this exciting healthcare leadership programme to meet the development needs of Healthcare professionals.
Aimed at healthcare professionals including Consultants, Family Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and ancillary allied healthcare professionals, this unique, innovative program will teach you how to successfully lead and grow your clinic by applying the latest thinking in management and digital marketing.
You will also gain enhanced confidence in staff management, strategy, finance, marketing, and patient care systems.
Irish College of General Practitioners
Evidence of proficiency in the English language
Full employment in a medical practice throughout the duration of the programme
Medical or health-related science degree granted by a recognised institution
What will I study?
This 6-month online primary care leadership programme blends self-directed learning with Tutor-led team-based learning. Throughout the course, you'll engage in:
- Online group tutorials
- Tutor-moderated discussion forums
- Interactive case studies
- A reflective exercise
- Adopting a structured approach to primary care clinic management, entrepreneurship, innovation and growth through the creation of a comprehensive coherent plan.
- Understanding of the expanding role of primary care and links to secondary care.
Design Primacy Care services with the focus on the quality and thoughtfulness of the patient experience to maximise patient satisfaction and retention.
Key skills in digital and mobile marketing, understanding how it differs from traditional marketing, and how these two practices can help Primary Care clinics grow and innovate.
Understanding both the measurement and influence of individual differences such as personality, motivation and leadership style on healthcare clinic performance, inter-professional efficiency and patient satisfaction/retention.
- Ensure operational efficiency in Healthcare clinics through the preparation, interpretation and critical evaluation of key financial statements.
- Understanding management
accounting, with particular reference to costing and budgeting and measuring value.
Evidence-based concepts and principles of Healthcare quality, risk and patient safety.
- Graduates will receive a professional diploma
- Graduates will be taught by renowned medical leaders
- No need to take time away from work or travel to a classroom
- Designed and delivered by world leading experts
- Local CME accreditation awarded
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device